Managing and Adapting Practice (MAP) Training Registration
Thank you for your interest in the Managing and Adapting Practice (MAP) Training Program.
- This training is sponsored by the New York State Office of Mental Health (NYSOMH) and is available FREE to all NYSOMH-licensed clinical staff.
- You MUST be employed by a NYSOMH-licensed agency or program to attend.
- This training is for CHILD-SERVING clinicians and their supervisors only.
- The training is FREE.
- 32 CEU's are available to social workers, psychologists, LMHCs, LMFTs, and LCATs for a $25 fee.
- Information about CEUs will be shared at the training.
OMH Funding Opportunity:
- Click here to learn more about a new funding opportunity related to this training.
Questions about MAP Training: Nicole.Wang@nyulanogne.org
Not sure if MAP training is for you? - Check out our Mini MAP program for a preview, Learn more about the MAP training here or watch an overview video here.